Iqra University IU Jobs Manager Research and Development:
Iqra University is looking to hire a Manager for Research and Development.
Manager of Research Operations & Development (full time)
• Develop, maintain, and communicate pre- and post-award administrative procedures for e.ernally sponsor. projects.
• Support faculty with grant proposal submissions in conjunction with Sponsored Projects Administration, regarding contracts, and other sponsor-related grant actions.
• Coodinate intemal and wdernal reporting needs, including maintenan. of HEI’s database.
• Work with the Director of Research Strategy to set goals and responsibilities within the research office and to monitor procedural efficiencies.
• To foster research collaborations with different HEls (National/International) and among research faculty across departments and colleges, and to support the mentorship of junior faculty.
• Develop programs and activities that will increase funding for research from all public and private sources, establish and maintain excellent relationships with donors and stakeholders, oversee proposal development and submission. Provide information about the grant process to faculty including study section procedures, interpreting reviews, and identifying appropriate funding mechanisms.
• Develop and maintain research cores and infrastructure within the institute including web pages, intemal grant review procedures, and statistical support.
Work Experience: 6 years’ relevant experience working for research and track record of management of research projects, organization or research donor agencies.
Education: MBA Degree or Equivalent
Applicants can send their CVs at [email protected] (State “Manager-Research” in subject line).