ICI Pakistan Limited Jobs Assistant Manager Treasury and Funds:
Looking for Possibilities to Grow?
ICI Pakistan Limited is hiring an Assistant Manager Treasury and Funds for its Finance Department based in Karachi.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
· Managing bank relationships and liquidity.
· Negotiating and arranging banking facilities with banks and financial institutions.
· Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and making arrangements with local banks.
· Reviewing the monthly cash flow and daily funding positions.
· Ensuring that all documentation relating to financial arrangements is completed and updated timely.
· Reviewing and managing filing of forms and other statutory returns.
· Developing and recommending optimal capital structure for the Company
· Preparing scenario-based funding strategy and accounting, negotiating long-term & short-term loans in line with relevant regulations.
· Monitoring all outstanding loans and leasing arrangements to ensure timely processing of payments.
· Manage employee funds and investment portfolios
· Incumbent must have an adequate understanding of money and equity markets.
ICI Pakistan values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates can apply here