EY Ford Rhodes Jobs Jan 2018:EY Ford Rhodes urgently requires professionals with 2-3 years of experience in tax or accounting. They must be able to join immediately. Interested candidates may share profiles at [email protected] mentioning “tax/accounting” in the subject line.
EY Ford Rhodes requires a Senior Officer-Risk for one of its clients in Karachi.
• Prepare CAR under Basel III using standardized and advanced approaches
• Formulation and Conduct Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
• Oversee Middle Office Activities
• Conduct analysis for Interest rate risk and Liquidity risk e.g NII, MVE, DGAP
• Calculate Value at Risk (VaR) of equity portfolio using Monte Carlo, Variance Covariance and Historical Simulation
• Conduct Performance and Profitability analyses for senior management.
• Develop Risk Quantification Models namely Obligor Risk Rating Model, Facility Risk Rating Model and FI Rating Model
• Conduct Credit Portfolio Analysis, Profitability Analysis, Sectoral Analysis, Score Distribution Analysis, Rating Transition, Infection Analysis, Stress Testing Requirements
Qualified MBA in Finance or MS in Economics from a recognized institute
2-3 years of experience
Kindly share resumes at [email protected] mentioning “SO-Risk” in the subject line.
EY Ford Rhodes is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join as Trainee-People Advisory-Karachi. He/she must be willing to join as a Trainee and subject to performance could be offered a permanent place within the team.
• Exhibit significant understanding of HR concepts and trends.
• Be resourceful and proactive in collecting and organizing information and creating first-draft reports and presentations.
• Research to find solutions and improve the quality of project deliverables.
• Develop templates and tools for various tasks within a project.
• Analyze complex data to detect trends and interpret results.
• Responsible for completing parts of deliverable independently.
• Draft proposals and agreements along with get necessary approvals.
• MBA/BBA from a foreign university or reputable local university.
• At least some relevant working experience within an HR department or any consulting HR project(s).
• Efficient, resourceful, enthusiastic and detail-oriented with fantastic language skills.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Kindly send resumes at [email protected] mentioning “Trainee-PAS” in the subject line.