Engro Corporation Limited Jobs October 2020:
Position Title: Legal Counsel
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced legal professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation at our Karachi office. Details below:
· 5 years of relevant experience
· Knowledge of relevant laws
1- Providing effective and efficient legal support to the businesses on corporate and commercial matters: including but not limited to drafting, reviewing, negotiating and managing contracts.
2- Managing contractor and shareholder disputes.
3- Preparing and filing statutory documents with the SECP and ensuring compliance.
4- Advising on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
5- Reviewing and drafting various agreements such as service agreements, consultancy agreements and NDAs.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 7th October 2020 mentioning the title of the position (Legal Counsel – Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.
Position Title: Deployment Executive
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced deployment professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Enfrashare at Islamabad.
· Bachelors in Telecom Engineering or equivalent degree from a reputable university
· 5 years of relevant work experience in telecom industry
- Assist Manager Network Deployment in delivering sites as per locked targets with customers.
- Responsible for tracker management which includes all the data regarding nominals, site acquisition reports & data analytics.
- Responsible for timely reporting of required data on daily, weekly, and monthly basis as per requirement.
- Manage vendors & site workers during constructions for the timely delivery.
- Manage collection of feedback from vendors, documentation analysis, submission of required letters, follow-ups of different activities like site deliveries, procurement of NOCs etc.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 6th October 2020, mentioning the title of the position (Deployment Executive – Engro Enfrashare) as the subject of the email.