Dr Ziauddin Group of Hospitals Jobs Group Chief Information Officer :
Dr. Ziauddin Group of Hospitals required GCIO (Group Chief Information Officer) in Karachi.
Candidate will be responsible for mentioned below responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
- Manages the day to day operations of information technology including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect, Design, establish and maintain a network Infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources. Develops and maintains the system architectures, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, and software and inter connection of health care network information systems.
- Streamlining of hardware purchase process (ZU and ZHC).
- Performing vendor scrutiny and vendor negotiations in the procurement process.
- Consult with administration department manager and manufacturing representatives to exchanges information present new approaches and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
- Develop project schedules including critical paths, resource leaving, time estimates and work breakdown structures.
Skills and Qualification required for this Job Role:
- The relevant candidate must have Master’s Degree and certification in relevant discipline
- 10 to 12 years of experience in relevant including 4 years on same role.
- Candidate must possess good leadership, analytical and strategic skills and approach.