DHL Express Jobs Service Centre Manager:
Organization: DHL Express
Position: Service Centre Manager
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years’ of experience in managing a large team with similar responsibilities.
- Must possess strong team management, stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent business acumen skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to network at all levels.
- Plan and manage daily pickup & delivery and in-house operations to achieve targets.
- Establish SMART goals to monitor performance of service centre operations and lead initiatives to further improve performance.
- Develop a culture of high performance, great service quality, operational flexibility and cost consciousness.
- Ensure that service centre is aligned with regulatory, compliance and DHL policies
- Plan and improve all ground operations enablers, including fleet, material handling equipment and infrastructure to enhance operational productivity.
Travel Required: none
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
- Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!