Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs HR Specialist:
Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for HR Specialist (Reporting to: Territory HR Business Partner) at Lahore.
Job Identification: HR Specialist
Lead the implementation and execution of talent management strategy, policy and procedures at the location to ensure that all vacant and new positions are filled with talented individuals in timely manner.
Ensuring effective employer branding in order to become employer of the choice.
• This position is responsible for identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates to fill open positions within the company, in efficient manner with the right skill set of people with a focus on equal employment opportunities.
• Build and maintain effective sources through internal CV data bank, job portals, headhunting etc for sourcing talented candidates for open positions and ensure in consultation with Territory HR BP, hiring managers and functional heads that the finalized candidates meet our selection criterias.
• Maintain an updated database of JDs of all positions exsisting in the respective territory and ensure their execution on the ground.
• Ensure complete participation in EES and manage compliance to the survey guidelines.
• Implement programs for performance management, leadership development, employee assessment, and succession planning in cooridnation with T-Leadership Team.
• Ensure that all PMDP policy and procedures are implemented with regards to timely updation and communication of all reports & analysis pertaining to objective planning, mid year review, yearly review and performance improvement plan in assigned timelines
• Be the ”Face of Coke” for Employer branding in respective territories through enhancing and maintaining an employer of the choice reputation and desired workplace with a keen focus on diversity and disability enabling in building a sustainable talent database for hiring, also manage the summer internship programs as per the pre-defined and approved policy and process.
• Collaborate with THRBP in creating an enabling and engaging work environment.
All reports and analytical data management as per Company SOP and policies to shared regularly.
Candidate Education: Bachelors & Above
Apply Before: 16 April 2021