Chase Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager Taxation:
Organization: Chase Pakistan
Position: Assistant Manager – Taxation
• Assist and support tax practitioners and professionals in filing tax returns on time.
• Ensuring compliance with Sales Tax and Income timely reply has been submitted by the tax consultant to the Authorities.
• Ensuring timely reply has been submitted by the tax consultant to the Authorities.
• Upload all sales tax invoices on FBR e-portal monthly including: sales & purchase invoices, Debit notes, stock statements. Submit monthly sales tax return to FBR as per their requirement/ current law. Report all sales (output)and purchases (input) to client/vendor on monthly basis for their confirmation.
• Resolving queries, observations and findings of tax consultant.
Education / Professional Experience
• The Ideal candidate must be CMA part qualified / ACCA part qualified or MBA (Finance).
• Proven work experience of at least 5 years in the FMCG/Retail/ Distribution industry.
• Hands on experience of preparation and finalization of Income Tax & Sales Tax returns as well as withholding tax statements.
• Proficient in drafting legal replies and other legal documents.
• Competent in IT, Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
Submit your profile at [email protected] (Please mention position applied for in subject),
Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.