Break Thru Jobs August 2020
BreakThru Jobs – Internet Service Representative
Position: Internet Service Representative
Location: Karachi, Shahra-e-Faisal
Education: Intermediate/A-Levels, Bachelors
Timings: Variable (Multiple Shifts)
We are seeking Internet Service Representatives for our Operations department here in Karachi. If you have excellent written / spoken English language skills and you are great in problem solving, this can be your dream job. Part Time / Full Time positions available for candidates who are Fresh/undergraduate and are willing to work in the evening/ night shifts.
- Handling incoming chats from businesses based in the USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
- Processing Chats from Industries such as Automotive dealerships, Law Firms, Cosmetology, HVAC, Real Estate, IT industry and more.
- Candidates with O/A’ Level background preferred
- Excellent English comprehension and communication skills.
- Good Typing speed
- Yearly Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Annual / Casual leaves
Interested candidates may send their resumes to [email protected] mentioning “Live Chat” in the subject line latest by 25th August, 2020.
BreakThru Jobs Senior HR Services Specialist
We are looking for an HR Services Specialist to join our team and monitor all Human Resource Service functions.
This position requires an experienced and ambitious self-starter who possesses excellent written/spoken English language skills and someone that can effectively develop the HR service to meet current and future business needs.
Education: Minimum master’s in HR from a credible Institute
Experience: 3-6 years in the relevant field
Age Limit: 35 years
Timings: 2-11 PM (Mon to Fri) twice a week overnight shift
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Administer health and life insurance programs
- Implement training and development plans and engagement activities
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Processing monthly payroll
- Build strong relationships with the employees and managers to develop a consistent approach to people management
- Calculation/analysis of HR metrics
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Knowledge and experience of implementing Human Resource Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills
- Paid Annual/Casual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
Please email your updated resume to [email protected]
For more information, please visit: http://www.breakthru.pk/