Bank Alfalah Jobs June 2018: Required Manager Projects & Analytics for Lahore.
Job Purpose: To provide timely analytical support towards improving the operational efficiency of Consumer Finance Group.
- Monitoring, collecting, structuring & analyzing data from multiple sources for service improvement recommendations
- Identify process improvement opportunities & lead projects in liaison with stakeholders for developing a consumer lending institution with digital servicing at the core
- Develop innovative ways to use information to optimize customer experience while managing costs & improving operational efficiency
- Understand customer behavior according to product nature using analytical data sources to develop respective service strategies
- Improve existing processes, service & sales strategies & work closely with subject matter experts to develop & implement strategic plans
- Should have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience; a master’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Ability to translate business strategy into robust processes
- Strong analytical skills & data analysis experience
Candidates meeting the defined criteria may apply at [email protected] with subject “Manager Projects & Analytics” before 1st June’18.
Hiring Regional Manager CF Experience Design for Lahore.
- Identifying customer experience issues after studying various reports/trends & provide timely resolution.
- Determines customer requirements by maintaining contact with them, visiting operational environments, conducting surveys, forming focus groups, analyzing information & applications.
- Recommend changes to increase the accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the CF Experience Design dept.
- Improves service quality by monitoring, studying & evaluating service scores/trends & bench-marking best practices, leading to re-designing processes, service protocols and standards.
- Maintain all relevant data/MIS in accurate manner and ensure timely reporting to relevant stakeholder.
Minimum Experience: 6 years
- Service knowledge & delivery
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Complaint resolution
- Process reengineering
- Developing & maintaining departmental budget
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may share their CVs at [email protected] with heading ” RM – CF Experience LHR” before 1st June’18.
Job title: Relationship Manager (Personal Loan)
Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate
Experience: Minimum 2 years within relevant area
Location: Islamabad, Abbottabad and Peshawar
- Target prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new loans; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment.
- Ensure all documentation and customer applications are filled & submitted in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Effectively collaborates with customer service team, product team and senior management to ensure an excellent client experience.
Skill set required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasing personality with positive attitude
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Only eligible candidates are requested to their CVs at amania.j[email protected] before 1st June’18 with subject “RM – PL (Location)”