AlKaram Textile Mills Jobs HR Business Partner:
Alkaram Textile Mills is looking for HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its mid range plans, its culture and its competition.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, Diversity & Inclusion, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Certifications would be plus point.
This position is Karachi based (Landhi Industrial Area)
Please share your resume at [email protected] with subject HRBP. Last date to apply March 10, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.